- 7 September - 29 October 2020 Clean Air for Livable Cities: Knowledge Series OnlineIn celebration of the first International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ± is launching a six-part knowledge series on Clean Air for Livable Cities.
- 19 October - 12 November 2020 7th Asia-Pacific Adaptation Forum: Virtual Dialogue Series for Enabling Resilience and Scaling-up Action on Climate Change Adaptation OnlineThe Asia Pacific Adaptation Network dialogue series from 19 October to 12 November 2020 brings perspectives from stakeholders from different sectors across the?region in support of climate change adaptation and resilience.
- 20 October - 20 December 2020 Data Storytelling and Visualization Challenge OnlineJoin ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±'s?Data Storytelling and Visualization Challenge and get a chance to win $1000. Deadline to submit your entry is 20 December 2020.
- 29 October 2020 ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ± Business Opportunities Outreach Virtual Launch Event Online, 4:00 p.m., Manila timeÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ± will conduct a virtual?Business Opportunities Outreach and Website Launch event on 29 October 2020 to continue engagement with consultants, contractors, and manufacturers and showcase ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±'s response to COVID-19.
- 3 November 2020 Earth Observation and Geographic Information System: Applications for Agriculture Development Online, 10:00 a.m.¨C12:00 p.m. (GMT+8)This webinar on 3 November 2020 will discuss innovative approaches using earth observation and geographic information system to address challenges in agriculture development
- 3 - 5 November 2020 6th Conference of the Asia Pacific Public Electronic Procurement Network (Virtual e-Government Procurement Conference 2020) OnlineThe 6th Annual e-GP Conference will strengthen the capacity of public procurement agencies in Asia and the Pacific.
- 4 November 2020 Earth Observation and Geographic Information System: Applications for Disaster Management Online, 10:00 a.m.¨C12:00 p.m. (GMT+8)This webinar on 4 November 2020 will discuss innovative approaches using Earth observation and geographic information system to address challenges in disaster management.
- 4 - 5 November 2020 Virtual Workshop on Electricity Markets in Transition: Privatization, Competition, and Regional Cooperation OnlineThis ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I virtual workshop will feature new research on the liberalization of the global electricity sector, resulting variations in competition and regulation, and energy reform outlook for developing Asia and the Pacific.
- 9 - 13 November 2020 ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I-ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±-World Trade Organization Regional Policy Dialogue: Trade and Sustainability in the Context of COVID-19 OnlineThis ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I-ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±-World Trade Organization regional policy dialogue will examine medical goods supply chain performance during the pandemic, regulatory responses, and the policy outlook for the sector.
- 10 - 11 November 2020 Virtual Conference on Blue Economy and Blue Finance: Towards Sustainable Development and Ocean Governance OnlineThis virtual conference will explore policy actions for promoting sustainable ocean and coastal development and management.
- 10 - 12 November 2020 Forum on Successful Project Design and Implementation: ¡°Rising to the Challenge of COVID-19 and Beyond¡± OnlineThe theme of the?forum on 10-12 November 2020?is ¡°Rising to the COVID-19 Challenge and Beyond. The experience of project implementation frontliners and cases from the field will be discussed.
- 11 November 2020 Wellness in Worrying Times Online via Zoom, 9:30-10:30, Manila time (GMT+8)How can Asian governments promote the physical and mental health of their citizens amid COVID-19? Join ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±'s webinar on 11 November 2020.
- 16 - 20 November 2020 Virtual Workshop on Trans-Caspian Transport Corridor: Infrastructure and Trade OnlineThis ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I-CAREC virtual workshop will feature new research on the development of the Trans-Caspian Transport Corridor, its trade and economic potential, and infrastructure expansion challenges and opportunities.
- 17 November 2020 KDIS-3ie-ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±-ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I Conference on Impact Evaluation - Challenges and Promise for Human Capital Development in Asia OnlineOnline conference with plenary and parallel sessions of paper presentation in the areas of impact evaluation of human capital development and impact evaluation using big data.
- 17 November 2020 Online Course on Winning Bids for City-Wide Inclusive Sanitation: Principles and their Application OnlineThis two-week ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I-BMGF-Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology online course on City-Wide Inclusive Santiation (CWIS) is tailored for sanitation professionals in developing Asia and the Pacific.
- 18 - 19 November 2020 Virtual Workshop on Reforming Asian Utilities: Institutional Reforms for Boosting Private Investments OnlineThis ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I-Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia virtual workshop will feature new research on the development of Asian utilities, reforms for promoting sector-specific objectives, and ways of attracting private investment.
- 26 - 27 November 2020 Virtual Regional Conference on ASEAN Plus Three Economies in Post-COVID-19 New Normal OnlineThis ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I-Chulalongkorn University virtual regional conference will examine COVID-19¡¯s impact on ASEAN Plus Three economies and how rethinking policies and social norms could reinvigorate growth and sustainable development.
- 27 November 2020 Technology Innovation Challenge for Healthy Oceans Online, 12 noon (GMT +8)ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ± invites technology providers to submit proposals for grants to conduct pilot projects of high-level technologies addressing ocean health-related challenges.
- 1 - 3 December 2020 2020 ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I Annual Conference: The Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and its Policy Implications OnlineThe 2020 ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ±I Annual Conference will examine the macroeconomic impacts of COVID-19, its effects on MSMEs and households, and the pandemic-driven acceleration of digitalization in Asia and the Pacific.
- 4 December 2020 Technology Innovation Challenge for Urban Development Online, 12:00 noon, Philippines time (UTC +8)ÓÐÓ¯²ÊÆ± invites technology providers to submit proposals for grants to conduct pilot projects of high-level technologies addressing two urban challenges on wastewater treatment and inclusive cities.
- 28 October 2020 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2020 with Ireland Online
- 28 October 2020 Trade and Supply Chain Finance Program (TSCFP) Awards Online, 4:00 p.m., SGT
- 28 October 2020 Asia¡¯s SMEs Beyond the COVID-19 Crisis Online via Zoom, 2:00 ¨C 3:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 26 - 28 October 2020 Train the Trainers Workshop on Public Policy Case Writing and Case Teaching Online
- 22 October 2020 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2020 with Denmark Online
- 22 October 2020 Launch Seminar: Lessons from Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 - Accelerating Dynamics of MSMEs for Revitalizing National Economies 9:00 a.m. - 3:35 p.m., SGT, MS Teams
- 21 October 2020 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2020 with Austria Online
- 20 October 2020 Harnessing the Asian Spirit: Digital and Holistic Leadership for a Sustainable World Online
- 15 - 16 October 2020 15th Annual Session of Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS 2020) Online via Zoom
- 14 October 2020 Education CEOs Roundtable - Role of Technology in Education: Optimizing Education¡¯s New Normal Online via Zoom, 4:00-5:30 p.m., Singapore time (GMT +8)
- 14 October 2020 Harnessing Data in the Digital Age for Poverty Reduction Online via Zoom, 3:00-4:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 13 - 15 October 2020 Virtual Workshop on the Economic Impacts of Demographic Transition: Cases of Asia and Europe Online
- 12 October 2020 Policy Report Launch: Climate Change and Sovereign Risk Online
- 7 October 2020 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2020 with France Online
- 6 - 8 October 2020 Global Infrastructure Forum 2020 ¨C Building a Resilient Future post COVID-19 Online